1. Elite ProCare agrees to make its best effort to locate temporary babysitting for client’s babysitting needs on a requested basis.
2. Client agrees to pay Elite ProCare directly for services rendered at $25.00 per hour (1-2 children's/ siblings only) and $5.00 per hour for each additional child for a minimum of 4 (four) consecutive hours. (exclude Holidays and children with special needs).Clients will be responsible for valet parking of the babysitter. A 24 hour notice is required for babysitter cancellation or an $100.00 fee will be charged to the credit card provided.
A) An additional $10.00 per hour will be charged for Valentine’s day after 4 p.m, Easter Sunday, Mother’s day, Father’s Day.
B) Time and a Half: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve after 4 p.m, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
C) New year’s eve after 4 p.m $75.00 per hour (1-2 children's / siblings only) and $15.00 per each additional up to 4 children ( sibling only) + 15 % gratuity added total of bill (Cancellation policy: a non-refundable $50.00 booking fee will be
charged to the card provided, for any cancellation and $150.00 if notification of cancellation is received 72 hours before service.
D) Other fees: Last minute change or last minute request ( 4 hours or less), and sharing babysitter, add $10.00 per hour. Service beginning from 12:00 am to 6:00 a.m will have an additional fee of $40.00.
3. Client understands that the services provided by all babysitters associated with Elite ProCare must be contracted through the Elite ProCare office. Client agrees that he/she will not hire or refer an Elite ProCare babysitter to a third party without the consent of the Elite ProCare office.
4. Client understands that babysitters may not take children off the hotel premises.
5. Client understands that babysitters can take children to the pool under certain conditions. Babysitter must have written permission from the parent or guardian before going to the pool.
6. The undersigned parent/guardian hereby releases, acquits and fully discharges Elite ProCare and the Hotel from any and all claims, suits, and sums of money, judgments, damages, losses known or unknown contingent or otherwise, that
parent, guardian or child might have, in whole or in connection with the provision of babysitting services.